Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 3 December 2017

Funkie Snowflakes

Well I'm even further behind than I'd planned with my Funkie Junkie tags as we've been away for a couple of days for a friends wedding, we had a lovely time, but I really must try to catch up now.
This is my take on Linda's tag for Week 6 

I loved the look of this and thought it would make a great gift card holder.  I've cased Linda's design, even down to having some red snowflake paper and some sparkly red spot foil.  My little quote was  made on the computer and although it doesn't look like it, it was printed out in red.

You've still got time to join in with this challenge and it's a great way of getting some Christmas cards/tags made and there's even a chance of winning a $25 gift certificate from The Funkie Junkie Boutique

Thanks for calling in,
Avril xx

14 comments:

Marjut said...

Beautiful!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic tag. Hugs, Valerie

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautiful! Love the red and white together, so festive!

Meggymay said...

This looks fantastic Avril and a great idea for a gift card.
Yvonne xx

Lisa said...

This is beautiful, Avril!! I love the papers and colors!! The snowflakes are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

froebelsternchen said...

A very festive card Avril! BEAUTIFUL!

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Christmas card Avril! I love the red and white palette, and that curved border is so pretty! Festive and gorgeous! hugs :)

sarascloset said...

Avril, you've done a fabulous job with Linda's tag! I love how you've done the curved border and embossing! Really gorgeous, and a great idea to make it into a gift card holder! I'm coming back to see your other entries, but just wanted to thank you, too, for leaving your sweet comment on my blog. I know this time of year it's hard to rub two spare minutes together to do so, so I appreciate it even more! Hugs!

pearshapedcrafting said...

BRILLIANT! Hugs,Chrisxx

Janette said...

Lovely design Avril, don't know how I missed this one...x

Tee said...

Beautiful snowflakes, love the cream and red! Awesome.

Let's Art Journal said...

What a wonderful design! I love the red on white and white on red with the pretty papers and snowflakes - beautiful 😁. Wishing you a happy week! J 😊

Words and Pictures said...

Yes, a gift card holder, you're right - what a great idea. Love this elegant version.
Alison x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

So pretty! I especially love the white panel with the beautiful vintage style embossing. And who can resist those gorgeous snowflakes? The entire card/gift card holder is a delight. I'm so pleased that you have joined in the 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style challenge this year!

Hugs,
Linda