Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Monday 1 February 2016

Artistic Outpost Girls

Hello - well this little blog is failing in it's aim to be more productive, but at least I've been a bit more productive in the crafting -  it's a little or should I say long project that I've been busy with for DIL.
However, I did take time out to make a quick card for a friend, and just to keep in touch, thought I'd share. I've used the 'girls' from Artistic Outpost Paper boy stamp set, the sentiment is Crafty Individuals, papers and flowers from stash.
I haven't managed any  catching up in blogland this last week, but I see I've lost a lot of followers - I'm presuming it's Bloggers 'improvements' again and not down to me be being such a bad blogger - well it's been either craft or blog and the crafting won.
Hopefully I'll catch up with you in the next couple of days.
Avril xx

12 comments:

sirkkis said...

Gorgeous card, Avril.
Have a lovely day ♥

brenda said...

Gorgeous card Avril and a perfect choice of soft lilacs to compliment the monochrome image.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

What a gorgeous card, love the beautiful colours. Hugs, Valerie

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Avril! Love those roses on the newsprint, great background! Beautiful shades of pink and purple. hugs :)

sally said...

A lovely card that has reminded me of days at boarding school with a couple of friends when we were inseparable lol!

Sally xx

Pia S said...

I really like how you embellished this card to make the image bigger and more eyecatching, a lever design I'll try and keep in mind for my smaller images.

Words and Pictures said...

Yes, it's definitely Blogger's fault (or rather, Google's fault) - we still love you and your work! Love these Papergirls, and the colours are so pretty. Hope we get to see what you've been creating for DIL once it's safely in her hands!
Alison xx

Meggymay said...

A beautiful card Avril, a real pretty image of the girls.
Yvonne xx

Linda said...

Beautiful card as always Avril ..... love those girls.
Don't worry .... its Google doing its 'thing' and not you. I've lost followers too. Wish they would just leave things alone! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love this and love the background papers....one of yours?? hugs.xx{aNNie}

SewPaperPaint said...

This is a gorgeous card! I just purchased this die and love how you've used it horizontally here! Fabulous design!

Sandy said...

So pretty -- I keep hearing about people loosing followers because of something blogger did -- haven't checked mine so I don't have a clue!
sandy xx