Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Friday 23 September 2011

LIM - No 3

Back again to help swell the numbers - I noticed when I linked the last card  to the LIM challenge some folks have added 10!  I  think thats an amazing response to the challenge.

This card is using a Crafty  Individuals stamp - stamped onto pearlised card, matted onto black glitter paper, a little Glamour Dust, and a CB embossed card.

I am entering this card in Paper Shelters challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks again for looking.

Avril xx

9 comments:

Lynne said...

That`s a fantastic image Avril and when I enlarged it, there tiny bits of glitter all over the skyline. It looks like the stars are twinkling, fabulous.
Thanks for following my blog, I had the same thought about yours so I am now a follower of you.
Lynne xxx

Mandi said...

Another beautiful card Avril
Very striking
Thank you so much
Mandi
LIM

Linby said...

I do love this image and you have made a beautiful card with it.
Linbyx

Chrissie said...

I love that image Avril, it's a terrific card.
Thanks so much for helping in our attempt at 1000 entries to our challenge this week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

Loving all your LIM cards Avril just fantastic!! I've managed one card all week! xx

Carol said...

Very striking image Avril, love the card. Carol x

Jenny said...

Oh this is lovely Avril, such a magical image. Love the sparkle :)
Jenny x

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Absolutely beatifull
Love Jenni xx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi
A beautiful card.
Wishes
Lynne