Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Friday 21 May 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Oh such a busy week - it was Tuesday before I even checked out this weeks Penny Black Challenge, and what a surprise - there was a list of winners from the Blog Hop and guess what - my name was there! I had to check that it really was me and click on AVRIL B just to be sure. I was so amazed - I think its the first prize I have ever won.

As I said a busy week, and it has taken until now to finish the card for the challenge which was to include flowers.




I have used my new Penny Black slapstick stamp 'Thinking of you' she is so sweet, with her teapot of tulips. I have used Papermania's Rose Garden papers and punched one of the layers with a Martha Stewart Pansey Edger - so 4 lots of flowers - papers/image/punch and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have coloured her with Distress Inks and distressed the edges of the image.



Thats it for now, thanks for looking.

Avril

No comments: